Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dreamy Spice

Amesh from Dreamesh is such a sweetheart. She did know how to create one's dream come true.
Few months ago, she reached me via email, telling me that she wanted to put my blog on SPICE.
I was so excited.
She sent me some questions which i had to reply to help her create the article.
I was so ecstatic.
And soo.. Here we go..

 
The cover of SPICE - August 2010 edition

The page =)
The article =D.
Click the image to read it.
 
And i also held a giveaway for 5 lucky winners. 
The winners got 1 necklace and 2 rings, each.

And this is what i made for the giveaway..

Happy Owl





And these are the rings
White Lady with Blooming Flowers
Lipsy Rings

The giveaway is over now n I am sure the winners already got their package.
Well, maybe one of you is the lucky one =)

All of the stuff above is also on sell, and they are ready to be sent to happy homes.

Xoxo,
Miu Craft

PS: I wanted to give something to Amesh, but it is still on progress. I'll post it once it is ready =)

No comments:

Post a Comment