Tuesday, December 28, 2010

ATTENTION

Dear Lovelies,

First of all, I wanna thank all of you who have trusted Miu Craft to make you lovely order.
I really appreciate your every order, and I am always thrilled when I receive the feedback.

But, what you need to know and keep in mind is, I make every item carefully and it takes time.
I give you the time range of the making from 2 weeks-4 weeks.
The making itself is not that long, but each of you need to queue, that's why I give that range.
But sometimes, when your lovely order is made longer that I have promised, I am begging you guys to please be patient.
I don't accept harsh words.

If you need your goods urgent, please do tell me in prior.
I do make express order too.
All I need is for you to communicate it with me.

That's it for now.
Thank you, Dearies.

Love,
Irene
232e4456
miuu.craft@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment