Monday, September 19, 2011

Rainbow Shade

Hai Lovelies!

I am back!!
I know it's too late, but better late than never right.
Selamat Idul Fitri for those who celebrate it =).

It has been a while since my last post.
I just had my wedding ceremony last week in Melbourne.
Everything went beautiful and err.. perfect.  Yes there are flaws here and there, but all in all, it was perfect and I was really happy.

 Hubby and I
Me and my sisters
On my left is my sister, Emily, who is a make up artist. She was the one doing my pre-wedding and wedding makeups and hairdos. 
Do contact her anytime you need a make up artist: Emily Surjo: 232e453a
And on my right is my youngest sister, Elsa. She is the one behind Cuteruu and Maru Cake.

So that was a quick news about myself.
As for Miu Craft, we are open again, BUT please allow a bit more time for me to response. 
I will reply all the emails and short messages soon.

You see Lovelies, I am still adapting with my new life. 
I am now a wife, mom if Miu Craft, helper in Cuteruu-Framoki-Maru Cake, and I still work in the office. 
So, better time management is a must for me.

That's it for now.
Love and kisses from the newlywed,

1 comment:

  1. hai Irene..finally I know your name..sorry for not checking one by one my friendlist on FB..
    congrats for your wedding, and wish you all the best on your future days with hubby..
    best regards, Isur

    ReplyDelete