Monday, June 6, 2011

GK Dinosaurururu

 This one is surely an interesting order. One of the few that leave a special place in my heart.
One day, I received an email from Melissa asking if I can make a set of keychain based on this illustration:


Well, I love challenges, so I said yes. 
But since I was too busy making other orders, I ask my sister CUTERUU to make this one. 
Tadaaa.. Here is the result.


I was happy with them.
They look exactly like the illustration. 
So I send the finished keychain to Melissa, and I thought, everything was done.
I found out later that there was a story behind this order, which you can read HERE.
Melissa then sent me a link saying that her boyfriend has posted about the picture.
My oh My.
They surely are amazing pictures!
I love them oh so much. 




Read full post HERE
Thx so much Melissa (and boyfriend) for  making my day =)

Dear Lovelies,

If you have any idea to make anything (from clay), just reach me,

and I'll try my best to help you =)

*made by order:
send your email to miuu.craft@gmail.com
or short message 0817760018
BBM: 232e4456, Please include a personal message, or I won't accept you. Thank you.
-Cause you deserve to get the miracle-

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Miu, You also made our day, will put words about you out there haha.


    Regards,

    The Black One on the pic

    ReplyDelete